Membership of the AHT
The AHT currently has some 340 full members, with another 50 on its mailing list for receipt of newsletters.
Members receive regular newsletters, and invitations to lectures and seminars including the annual Members' Day gathering and Alister Hardy Memorial Lecture. Members are invited to contribute to the newsletter, use the Library at the University of Trinity Saint David’ (postal service available), and a book service is available for the purchase of books.
Anyone with a serious interest in spiritual or religious experience may join as a member of the Alister Hardy Trust and enjoy the full advantages of membership. These include:
- Subscription to the Trust's journal De Numine.
- Information on AHT events and meetings.
- Use of the University of Wales Trinity Saint Davids libraries at Lampeter and Carmarthen.
- Access to the AHRERC archive of accounts of religious and spiritual experiences.
- Reduced cost for AHT events and lectures.
- Access to local AHT groups.
- Voting rights at AHT meetings.
Current annual Membership subscription rates are (Pounds Sterling):
Full Membership £30
Senior Citizens or the Unwaged £20
Family Membership £35
Mailing List, journal only £12
University Student rate £12
Special School/College (16-19) Rate £3*
*£5 with copies of the journal